I am a bad, bad girl...I seriously can not keep a Resolution to save my life! Let's give this another {as in third time} try! What have we been up to this past month? Well, I finally convinced Big P to paint the master bath so we have been super busy with that! Also, I discovered spray paint, which is my new best friend! And chalk board paint....nothing is safe in our house anymore! We took Little P to his first hockey game and he LOVED IT! And we are potty training....parenting is an odd thing; as soon as we think we've got something down {like taking Little P to the store without him pitching a fit, there was about 5 months we didn't go out in public with the child}, then we are faced with something new...potty training! Frankly, I was scared of trying to get him potty trained, but my wonderful, loving husband bit the bullet one day and declared the weekend to be "potty training boot camp". It was an experience and while we are by no means, completely potty trained, we are doing pretty well! We don't wear diapers anymore and we potty regularly, but still have accidents. What can I say? The child is stubborn and sometimes just refuses to use the toilet....I have no idea where he gets that from {the stubborn part, not the refusing the toilet part!}. I will update more later, but I'm going to cook potato soup for the Super Bowl! Geaux Saints!
No comments:
Post a Comment