Thursday, May 9, 2013

Blog Sale!! Addison's Closet...

While moving, I discovered that we had SIX boxes of Addison's clothes that I forgot about! Oops. I have gone through all the boxes and sorted them out. What I'm listing tonight is all her spring/summer stuff that I still have and I'm saving the fall/winter for later in the year :)

Shipping is $2 per item. Contact me if you're buying several things and we can figure out shipping costs.

Please leave a comment in the comments below, include your Paypal e-mail address, and the number of the item you want. First come, first served.

1. Sun San Sandals silver. Size 6. $10


2. Sun San Sandals red. Size 6. $10

3. Mooshu Trainers size 5. New in Box. $13

4. Old Navy Red Ballet Flats. 18-24 mos $5

5. Old Navy pink checked dress 18-24 mo $6

6. Green seersucker bubble. 18 mos $8

7. Lilly Pulitzer pink tank polo dress. 12-18 mo (runs small IMO) $12


8. Janie and Jack hula top 6-12 mos $6

9. ZU by Petit Ami 2 piece pink/green seersucker outfit  12 mos $13



10. Mud Pie Anchor outfit 2T/3T runs VERY SMALL. $10

11. Mulberry Street reversible jumper poodle on one side and bunny on the other. 24 mo $9


12. Vive Le Fete crab  smocked bubble 24 mo $15

13. babyGap coral embroidered eyelet dress. 18-24 mo $8

14. Janie and Jack 2 piece embroidered Yacht club swing top with bloomers. 18-24 mo mos $15

 (Back)

15. Red checked dress with fruit applique $6


16. Mom and Me "Finding Nemo" smocked bubble. Aqua check.  18 mo $15

17. Kelly's Kid's red/blue plaid dress. Precious for Fourth of July! 2T $8

18. Candy Land smocked tie bird sundress. 24 mo. $15

19. Aqua checked dress. Second picture shows eyelet detail on the top. 2T $6


20. Grace and Lily's Closet whale smocked dress. 12 mo $15


21. Lilly Pulitzer 18-24 mo dress $15

22. Baby Gap red checked sun dress 12-18 mo $8




23. baby Gap tank top 6-12 mo $3

24. Carter's 2 piece play outfit. 6 mo $3

25. Carter's 2 piece play outfit 9 mo $3 

26. Carter's brown/pink bubble 6 mo $4 (surprisingly this was one of my favorite outfits that Addison wore! It's really precious on!) 


27. Crazy 8 navy dress 18-24 mo $5


28. Old Navy lime green smocked dress 6-12 mo $4


29. Old Navy brown shirt 6-12 mo $3


30. Old Navy teal shirt 6-12 mo $3

31. Carter's pink dress with eyelet detail 9 mo $5

32. Carter's blue/white striped dress w/ red buttons. Adorable for summer! 9 mos $3


33. Gymboree coral romper 6-12 mo $5


34. Gymboree 2 piece outfit. Never worn. 6-12 mo $7


35. Circo dress. 9 mos $2

36. baby Gap top 3-6 mos $4

37. Old Navy denim skirt 6-12 mo $5

38. Silly Goose smocked fish shorts outfit 24 mo $14

39. Target swim suit cover up 18 mo $3

40. Baby Gap dress 18-24 mo $6

41. Laura Ashley chambray dress 12 mo (runs big IMO) $5

42. Bailey Boys black white check outfit (capri pants) 18 mo $13

43. Janie and Jack smocked fish swim suit 12-18 mo $10

44. Target swim suit size medium (18-23 lbs) $5

45. Carter's purple dress with whales appliqued on it. 6 mo $4


46. Purple Polo dress 24 mo $10

47. baby gap striped top 18-24 mo $5

48. Janie and Jack orange dress 18-24 mo $10

49. Lilly Pulitzer Rory cardigan 18-24 mo $14

50. Calypso for Target bikini 12 mo $6

51. Gymboree watermelon dress 18-24 mo $7

52. Ralph Lauren smocked plaid dress 24 mo $10


53. Old Navy pink ballet flats 18- 24 mo $5


54. Kelly's Kid's swing top and bloomers 18 mo $8

55. Custom made bibs $6

56. Red sailor dress and bloomers $8

57. Bumblebee dress  size 2T $5


58. Janie and Jack blue sailor dress with embroidered collar  18- 24 mo $9 


59. Red white and blue outfit (tank and skort). PRECIOUS for July 4th! 12 mo $5

60. Mud Pie seersucker hat (small) $5

61. Pink/white sun hat $2

All items are gently used, washed and hung to dry.





15 comments:

Anonymous said...

sold
#'s
1
2
12
16
courtneyortega8@gmail.com

Rachel said...

#20 rachel.e.ware@gmail.com

Rachel said...

#39 and #40 rachel.e.ware@gmailc.om

Terri T said...

territhompson14@yahoo.com
6,12,19,38,40,46,

Rachel said...

Good golly, I'm a pain with all my comments! #46 rachel.e.ware@gmail.com

Nitapita said...

I would like 21&49 please!! Tomehohmann@sbcglobal.net
Questions or problems email me at chericehohmann at yahoo dot com. Thanks!!

Terri T said...

Can I add 10 and 52? Terri

sadietalk said...

Goodness I think I was too late... Been stalking for months ever since we discussed the sandals on twitter... Oh we'll. such cute stuff!!

me said...

#5, 39,40, 47,57
Gnied27@yahoo.com

Daisy said...

#26, 41, 45

So cute!! Thanks! I'll DM you my PayPal email

Daisy said...

26, 41, 45

Thanks! I'm DMing you my email.

Terri T said...

Has anyone claimed #17? And with that I'm DONE.

Tricia Loves Makeup said...

24,25,31,33
Pkozack@gmail.com

Tricia Loves Makeup said...

24,25,31,33
Pkozack@gmail.com

Jenni said...

22, 25, 43, 51, 59 and 61

Jsmakula@gmail.com