Tuesday, January 19, 2010

New Years Resolutions

So, I'm making this blog my official New Year's Resolution...here's hoping I do better than last year in updating my blog! 
New Year's Resolutions:
1. Blog 2 times a week
2. Read my bible for 15 minutes a day
3. be more conscious of how many times the word "I" or "Me" or "My" comes out of my mouth in a conversation.
4. Work out 2 times a week
5. Love more freely, judge less and pray more. 




I think that covers it! Now- a quick recap since I last blogged:


Christmas- summed up in one word: CRAZY (funny how that word could be used to sum up my life, my family, me) Little P got so many toys- it is so funny to watch Christmas thru the eyes of your child. My favorite moment: Little P stopped in the middle of opening his toys, tilted his head to the sky and yelled: "THANK YOU SO MUCH SANTA CLAUSE!!! I LOVE YOU!!!" 


School- I have an entire class full of boys for World History- bless my heart. 23 10th-12th grade boys....lord have mercy on me, and them! 


Husband- fabulous. Very busy with his job- going on week 7 (I lose count) of being out of town- with periodic 3 day stops at home. I'm proud of him- even though it stresses me out with him being gone, I am so very, very proud of him. 


Loves- Louisiana winters...freezing cold one day, 70 degrees the next! Lord how I don't miss Oklahoma (sorry Okies, the state just never grew on me). I'm currently obsessed with thrifty decorating blogs- LOVE THEM! I have so many ideas for painting furniture, covering lamp shades and just general cheap decorating! It's my new passion. 

No comments: