Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I'm not superwoman...

So I've been in so much pain the past three days, I finally went to the doctor today. Apparently my old c-section scar on my uterus is ripping and my muscles around my uterus are working overtime to hold everything together. The prescription was muscle relaxers and limited activity (no picking things up over 5 lbs, taking it easy, etc). Completely doable except for the part where my husband is MIA with work until next Wednesday....leaving me with a wild 3 year old and a house to clean and dinner to cook and laundry to do and I just don't know what I'm going to do. My mom is here until tomorrow, but I can't ask her to stay forever (as nice as that would be!) so I've spent the past 30 minutes on the couch crying. I have no idea how I am going to do this- I am not superwoman- as much as I would like to pretend that I am, I'm not. My son deserves his mommy to play with him and take care of him and cook for him and my daughter, while unborn, deserves me to take care of her...by resting. I have no idea how I am going to do this- I am freaking out to be honest. Any ideas? 

No comments: