Monday, August 2, 2010

Blogging Attempt #5467

So I am making a deal with myself...if I can blog everyday for a MONTH, I will buy myself a new blog design courtesy of the lovely lady at Take off With Katie. Some support would be nice- so sweet hubby (who is the ONLY one who reads my blog) feel free to encourage me in this! Anyways, summer re-cap since I start back to school in a week...(yuck, ugh, only 50 days to teach this semester, will blog about that tomorrow!)


Summer Re-cap:


1. Found out we are having a GIRL!!! Addison Lilly will grace us with her presence the end of October! WOOHOO!!! Bring on the bows and dresses and pink!
2. took a 4 day cruise with my lovely husband- spent time in Mexico sober...yes, sober in Mexico is the exact opposite of what normally happens when you're in Mexico, but as I explained to the customs guy who didn't believe that we ONLY SPENT $35 buying stuff in Mexico and "no I did not buy liquor, yes I'm telling the truth"...there's not much a pregnant woman can do in Mexico!
3. Shuttled back and forth to my parents house in Houston because I'm supposed to be "resting" and not chasing crazy 3 year old child around
4. JP turned 3 and attended Vacation Bible School in the same week!
JP's family birthday party...such a ham! 
5. JP is starting pre-school this week! (well pre-school/daycare, but it's more pre-school than day care and I think we are going to LOVE IT!)


JP's 3rd Birthday Party....Superhero themed! 


It's a GIRL!!!
JP and mommy at Ta-Ta's house in Kingwood


Gender Reveal Party....it's a GIRL!
JP's First day of Pre-School! 

5 comments:

Mindy said...

i totally read your blog too!

Patrick said...

You can DO it...i have faith in ya! Love ya!

stacie said...

I LOVE your lil princess name & your pics are too cute!

Mere said...

woohoo! My first 3 comments! Thanks guys for the support!

Katie said...

I read your blog!! (totally not just saying that so you will hire me to makeover your blog :)