Thursday, December 30, 2010

Lots to Catch Up on

Wow, do I have a lot to catch up on with this blog. Last I left off, we were in Houston- where we stayed for 10 days. We came home, hosted a dinner party for our friends, wrapped up Christmas shopping, went to Palestine, TX, to ride the Polar Express and then welcomed my parents and 12 other family members to our house to celebrate Christmas. I think my lack of blogging is excused :) I will catch up tomorrow, hopefully, but for now, I am packing up Christmas, cleaning the house and preparing to start Project Organization 2011...otherwise known as, "Mere has a nervous break down and throws everything out". I will leave you with some pictures, but know that I plan on doing a post on Christmas and the Polar Express (which was FABULOUS!).

Ta-Ta and Addison in Houston

Attempt at a Christmas Card photo for my parents to send out...

PJ's for Polar Express

Me and my babies before Polar Express

2 comments:

Mindy said...

sounds fun! we did the polar express last year and it was wonderful! major props for taking addison - i would have never been that brave!!

Jamie Kubeczka said...

Sounds like a great way to spend the holidays! Cute pictures.