It's that time again! I cleaned out Addison's closet!
Please e-mail: meredith (dot) mcgovern (at) gmail (dot) com,
tweet (MeredithLA)
or
FB me if you're interested!
PayPal only- these will ship once payment is received!
All prices include shipping.
Gap smocked dress
size 0-3 months
$10
Boutique brand Tra La La pink and green Kimono set
Newborn
$12
Old Navy Dress
3-6 months
$8
NWOT Lilly Pulitzer hot pink tank dress. 12-24 months. I washed this after it was purchased but it's never been worn. $22
Bailey Boys pink poodle outfit Worn a few times- excellent condition! It's a light corduroy. Size 12 months $22
Petit Ami Lady Bugs pinafore dress.
Size 6 months (runs large) $17
Candyland smocked Princess dress.
9 months. $22
Anavini smocked snowman dress. (I know- it's out of season, but it's just sitting in the closet!) size 18 months. $24
Grey Sweater Dress- Cherokee (Target) brand
size 12 months $8
Pink ric-rac Gymboree dress
size 6-12 months $11
Red toile print Gymboree dress (with matching bloomers)
size 6-12 months $11
Pink zipper Gap leggings
6-12 months $7
Plaid monkey Kelly's Kids jumper
size 12-18 months $17
Appliqued Mardi Gras girl shirt.
size 12-18 months (Monag shirt). $14
Pink Polo long sleeved shirt- never worn.
Size 12 months $8
Black patent leather mary jane Robeez. Never worn.
Size 3 $12
**Also, if anyone is interested- I'm going to be listing some of MY stuff this weekend!**



















No comments:
Post a Comment