Thursday, April 26, 2012

Busy Life, Happy Life

Whew, y'all- we have been so busy lately. I blinked and it is the end of April! The good thing is that I have 22 days of school left (not that I'm counting or anything), but the bad thing is that my babies are growing up way too fast for my mama heart. Instead of re-capping in words what we've been up to lately, I thought I'd show y'all through photos! 
Visiting our favorite orthopedic surgeon at Sutton's Children's Hospital 

Swinging

Being cute

Drinking lots of Abita Strawberry Beer (Mommy only)

Driving in our Cozy Coupe

Enjoying Capri Suns outside

Recovering from mono :( 

Enjoying our confetti eggs from our sweet friends Carson, Slade and Miles

Playing "mans" 

Spending time on the back porch

Sliding

Busting out our bathing suits for spring time fun

Easter egg hunting

Attending church (Easter in 3-D at Calvary was awesome!)

Having a blast at crawfish boils 

Playing t-ball

Being with our best friend from school

And visiting our sweet great-grandfather

As y'all can see- we've been busy. Busy but blessed. I remember when we lived in Oklahoma and praying that one day we would  one day be back with our friends and be busy on the weekends. Every time I think about complaining about how busy we are;  I'm reminded of how God answered my prayers :) 





No comments: