I can't believe I'm even typing this...especially because I'm trying to eat breakfast. If you do not have a strong stomach, well, consider this your warning.
Last night on Twitter, Pretty in Pink Megan, mentioned something about eating your baby's placenta, I've heard of this before, but not in the way she was talking about it. She sent me the link to this article below, and wow....there are no words. I'm all for natural childbirth, water child birth...I mean, it's your vajay, so it doesn't matter to me how that baby gets out, but this- wow. This just took the cake for weirdo's. Sorry if I offend you, but this is WEIRD. JUST WEIRD. GROSS. EW. end of discussion, do not waste your breath defending this because I will never think of it as anything but weird. Brace yourself folks- people make PLACENTA SPAGHETTI!!!! Read THIS article and be disturbed....or inspired, I mean, after all, it's your organ.
I think what disturbs me the most is the fact that they act like it's so normal! And her SISTER ATE IT TOO! THEY SHARED A MEAL OF PLACENTA! (imagine me shrieking this into the phone at my husband). Dude, if you want some energy, take a vitamin or drink a coke or something, but this is just too much. And on that note, I'm done gagging down my breakfast. Y'all have a great day now! :)
Roots and Wings
3 weeks ago

4 comments:
Wow, I'm not even sure I have words other than gag!!
That is just strange. I don't even think I can eat thinking about a placenta, much less eat one!
Oh my God. That is so nasty.
OH MY GOSH!!!!! I clicked that link... I shouldn't have but I did. I had to close my eyes and click off- I thought Imight throw up. DISGUSTING beyond belief!!!!! I'm with you girl!!!
Post a Comment