Friday, April 15, 2011

Crazy Week

If you follow me on Twitter, then you know that it's been a CRAZY week here with the Princess and her Two Peas. Crazy doesn't even begin to describe all that has gone down. I feel like I should blog about it, but I also feel like I've tweeted it to death, so let me leave you with this gem: NO PILLOWS IN THE CRIB. I would like to personally invite each and every one of my Twitter friends (Patrick, stop smirking at the fact that I refer to my twitter people as "friends") to my house should you ever find yourself in my neck of the woods. I promise I will have plenty of wine and beer and if you get here during season, we can boil some crawfish and have a party! 




7 comments:

HRo said...

I am expecting a party for sure! Glad that everything turned out ok. I'm here for Skype babysitting anytime.

A Big Little Life said...

I love reading your tweets! I'm so glad Addison is alright.

PS: You deserve some time to yourself! Let the hubs know! Women are so much tougher than men!

Suze said...

I need to get back to tweeting w/you girl, i deleted it a while back and just now back at it basically! I've miseed you!!!!!! Hope things have calmed down somewhat after your "crazy" week which i havent heard about so i'm gonna hope for the best and think its calmed down now! lets talk soon!!!! xxoo

Perfectly Imperfect said...

I saw the RT and started praying for y'all.. I follow you now. So glad that everything is okay!!

Fash Boulevard said...

Hey Mere. so happy I found your blog. I'm a new follower, I hope you will as well. I started my blog 2 months ago. It's all about celebrity fashion from the point of view of an LA stylist. I moved to cali last year after graduating back in the south and I can't get enough of your blog. Would love if you could stop by to see multiple post a day on all the latest celebrity fashion news. Would love your support. xoxo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Jillian said...

Funny how we were just talking about this on twitter and it just showed up in my feed!!

Anonymous said...

Have you ever seen a psychologist?? Your tweets are insane. Do you think people really care about a flippin centerpiece? Nope nobody. Take a Xanax and get over yourself.