all images from Forever 21
As you can see, I am all about the comfort right now- flowy, easy moving, easy wearing pieces where I don't have to worry about putting together an "outfit". I can throw these dresses on, stack some bracelets, slip into some woven sandals or wedges and call it a day. My type of outfit also has to be something that I can throw a cardigan over and wear to work as well! So these items are my type of pieces. What do you like for summer?








2 comments:
I need the fifth dress down!! Love all of it though and I especially love that style! :)
I love your picks! This year my summer faves have been long flowy maxi dresses and skirts, tunics, white jeans, cropped pants and bermuda shorts, jersey knits and silk slip dresses. Its funny how some things stay constant for me every year and then others come and go with the trends of the season. Thanks for following my blog!
Post a Comment