Friday, August 19, 2011

Guess Who's Back??


Guess who's back?! That's right- it's me :) I was so sad when I had to take my blog down, but because of some pending legal issues, (nothing involving cops- or the internet) I was advised to keep happy baby pictures off the blog, but I've missed blogging, so I decided to go private and try to keep it up this way. I feel like I'm among friends on this blog now because I talk to most of y'all daily on Twitter. Of course, we all know how Patrick feels about that- he's convinced y'all are all old pervy men pretending to be girls- I know the truth though :) I am glad to be back blogging and can't wait to share JP's birthday party, ideas for Addison's birthday party, decoration ideas, Erin Condren planner :) So thanks for reading and welcoming me back to the bloggy world!



7 comments:

Rhonda said...

So so excited that you're back!

Katie Quiroz said...

Yay! Welcome back! My husband thinks the same things about my Twitter friends. Men! They know nothing. Haha!

caryn said...

Thanks for sending me the invite!
Caryn
Twitter-Caryn2547

Jillian said...

Yay!!!

Amanda Ledford said...

Yay! So happy you are back!

Vicky said...

So glad you are back. I always enjoyed reading before so I'll bereading again. Welcome back

Mallorie said...

Just wanted to say I love your blog and my hubby feels the same exact way about all of my blog friends ;-) haha I'm following you now! So glad I found your blog!