Thursday, February 23, 2012

Over.

The cast is off. Praise the baby Jesus. JP will hopefully be walking by this weekend! His x-rays have all come
back looking great so HOPEFULLY he dodged a bullet there! Y'all. This could have been so much worse- but it wasn't. I am rejoicing that this is behind us....and that JP finally got a real bath. Homeboy was starting to stink :)

P.S. "Chelsi"- thanks so much for your offer of prayers for JP- you're right- with an ignorant mother who doesn't pay close enough attention to him, he needs them. So thanks for the parenting tip but I will stick to taking advice from people who actually have kids- which you don't.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oh my gosh! Did someone really say that to you!
You are an amazing mother and dont let anyone tell you any differently! Some people seriously have no manners!
I hope that he is walking this weekend though! Keep us updated!

Kim H. said...

So glad it is behind you! Now, here's to prayers that you guys have a break and can relax for a bit.