Today, Miss Addison is 3 months old! Happy 3 months sweet girl!
You have brought so much light and love in our lives- I can't remember what our family was like without you. You are such a sweet little baby girl and we are so blessed to have been chosen as your parents. You look more and more like your brother every day and you are such a joy to be around. You greet us every morning with a giant smile and a squeal and spend the rest of the day just being happy and looking around.
You only cry when you are tired or you have to poop. Addison, you are taking 6 oz bottles 4-5 times a day and have recently (as of this week!) started sleeping from 8:30 pm - 9 am the next morning! Hallelujah! Mommy and daddy were very worried that you were never going to sleep all night! ha! You recently discovered your hands and love to chew on them- you've also started reaching for your toys and bringing them to your mouth. All these developmental milestones make us very happy because it's one less thing we have to worry about with you. You are on Zantac .75 mL two times a day for acid reflux and it helps with you spitting up (although you still spit up sometimes).
You love to lay under your little baby gym and play, you love your swing (although you fall straight asleep in it), you love your car seat, but HATE tummy time. I hate putting you down for tummy time because you scream at me until I give in and pick you up. You roll every once in a while from back to front, but not consistently. You also, LOVE being naked- if you start screaming, we just take your clothes off and you calm down...I'm a bit worried about this one! You can't go to school taking your clothes off every time you pitch a fit- ha! You love to be swaddled when you sleep and your favorite toys are your singing seahorse (Thanks Aunt Taryn and Uncle J!) and your blue baby einstein peacock! You've also started clutching your lovey that Speights and Liz gave you and I just think it's the cutest thing. Your daddy and I are so in love with you and I could just hold you forever...I've never been one of those people who wanted to go "nom nom" on a little baby's cheeks, but I do on yours! There's something about little girls that just make you want to eat them up! Your brother LOVES you too- he wakes up every morning and says "oh mommy, baby sister is SO cute!" and he likes to let me know what you're up to; as in, "mommy, baby sister is wiggling! oh wait, never mind, she's just dancing!" We just love you so very very much and are so happy you are part of our little family!
Stats:
Height: 22 inches
Weight: I'm going to guess 13 lbs (you were 10.11 at 2 months)
Sleep: 8:30 pm- 9 am, plus two, two hour naps a day
Diaper size: 1 (but they are getting a little snug!)
Clothes: 3-6 months

1 comment:
Precious!!! Hugs from Conroe, TX!
Post a Comment