Poor sick baby :(
This is right after they gave him some tylenol....poor sick baby :(
Patrick did come home on Saturday, but not until his dad got a flat tire Friday night so that set them back...let me tell you, I was so happy to see him and I think the feeling was mutual. He has been fantastic since he got home! He cooked dinner, went to the grocery store, did all the laundry, dishes, etc....and then he left this morning :( He had to drive the trailer back up to Tulsa to be repaired and I am praying he will be back tomorrow. Please join me in praying that he has an uneventful, short trip and will be back with us very soon. I am now becoming very anxious when he travels and last week has only made me realize how much I have to lose if something was to happen to him. However, I rest at night knowing that our Lord already has our plans mapped out and that every little thing that happens, happens for a reason. It's the one thought that I cling to so desperately in my life. Anyways- a case of the sickies has indeed invaded our house and I'm hoping to get it out of here shortly! We are all getting case of cabin fever I think! My prayer tonight is for our quick healing, my husbands quick return and that Addison does not catch what JP and I have!
The above picture is just because I can't resist - love her fat rolls and her giant bows!
His plan is not always my plan-
Mere



3 comments:
poor buddy!! He looks so sad and sick:( And your little girl is the cutest!!! Soo presh!
Where did you get that bedding? SO CUTE!
Thanks! I ordered it from a seller on etsy! she custom made it and it was really pretty cheap!
Post a Comment