Little Miss Addison or Sister (since everyone refers to you as that!) - you are 5 months old!
You are such a sweet, sweet baby still and we love you so very much! You and your big brother JP are hysterical together- he loves to make funny faces at you and you just love to laugh at him. You have brought so much love into our lives and we are so very, very grateful to God for blessing us with you!
You love bath time still! We joke that anyone who bathes you needs to wear a raincoat and we told Papa and Ta-Ta that if they gave you a bath, they were sitting in the "splash zone" because you splash so much we all get soaking wet!
You are sleeping so well at night- you go down around 6:30-7 and sleep until 6:30 or 7 the next morning. Your napping schedule is sporadic, but you are always so happy, so I'm not worried about it! You normally take a catnap in the morning and then a longer (1.5-2 hour) nap in the afternoon.
You take 6-7 ounces four times a day and are eating three "meals" a day. The doctor wanted us to start you on food because you spit up so bad and you have a hard time going to the bathroom. So far you have loved sweet potatoes, apples, pears, bananas, and peas. You HATE green beans- you actually gag when the spoon gets near your mouth- it cracks me up. We tried squash but you broke out in a rash, but now I think it was because you were so upset and crying before hand that you got all splotchy. You tend to do an ugly cry sometimes and I think it makes you break out!
You started daycare last week because Mommy has to go back to work next week- so we started you early. I didn't want to spend the first day back at work crying, so I figured two weeks would give us both time to adjust. You aren't napping very well there, but I figure that will all work itself out.
You can't sit up very well yet, but we are working on it! You can still roll over both ways and if we put you on your back, you scoot to wherever you want to go. It's hysterical because I will turn my back for a second and you will be under the couch or coffee table! You also LOVE your Rainforest Jump-a-roo and often times we will be holding you and you will try to bounce on our legs. You can't stand to be alone and always have to be up in everyone's business (I have NO Idea where you get that from...) You sit with us at dinner and just look at everyone and talk to us. Your cooing is hysterical and while you used to sleep in your car seat, you now just talk to yourself. This morning JP told you to "be quiet!" so he could listen to his movie in the car! I laughed because the poor boy has no idea what he's getting into...
You are finally getting longer, so you aren't looking as chunky as you were :) You still have the chunky cheeks that are the tradition in the family (at least on your daddy's side!) Your hair is turning brown and growing a lot, and you have the BLUEST eyes (next to your brother). Everyone always notices how pretty they are! We aren't sure who you look like yet, but if you compare my baby pictures with you, we think you favor me...however, you have the chunky cheeks that your brother had as a baby and he is the spitting image of his daddy! I can't wait to see who you end up resembling.
You are such a happy, happy baby and everyone always comments on how good you are! Your daddy and I are so bless to have such good babies! We are so in love with you and sometimes I get so overwhelmed with happiness that I break down and cry (like I'm doing now). God has been so faithful to our family and you are just a little slice of heaven to us! You and your brother have brought so much joy to so many people that have hearts that have been hurting and are truly the greatest blessings to us! We love you Miss Addison (or Sister Bug as you are called...poor baby isn't going to know her own name!)
Roots and Wings
3 weeks ago




5 comments:
She's absolutely adorable!!! I just love that last picture of her smile. :)
Thanks Whitney! Her smile cracks me up :)
She is so sweet! I love all her girly outfits :)
She looks like you! JP is def a spitting image of Pat.
She looks like you!
Post a Comment