My mom bought Addison this adorable outfit last year from Janie and Jack. If you don't know what Janie and Jack is- it's the "upscale" line of Gymboree. I think it's tons cuter than Gymboree and better quality. Every time I go home to Houston, my mom and I always scoot over the the Woodlands to hit up Janie and Jack.
Please ignore the bare feet. My children have the FATTEST little feet you've ever seen. JP wears an 11.5 XXW. The only shoes they can fit into are Stride Rite, unless you have any recommendations for me!
I just love this little girl to pieces. She is such a good sport about all the crazy outfits and bows her mommy dresses her in! I could just eat those chunky little cheeks all day :)
And yes, we bought the matching bib. :) I am stopping myself from buying the matching shoes on eBay just because I know they won't fit her chunky little feets :( Hope everyone is having a fabulous Tuesday! I am going to pick up JP early from school so we can play hopscotch on this beautiful day! (Hopscotch is his new favorite game!)





2 comments:
Awwww, such a cute little outfit and how great of Addison to be willing to keep the bow on - I'm not sure many babies would!
Off to stalk the Janie and Jack site now and dream that one day I will shop there! :o)
I just linked over here from Callie's blog...I LOVE this outfit. We have several J&J's here in Houston, I stop by quite often!
Post a Comment