Friday, January 6, 2012

Addison's Closet

Poor Addison. The child has no clothes. Obviously. Obviously, I am kidding. It's always been a dream of mine to have a little mini-me toddling around in smocked clothes and well, that dream has come true and Addison has more clothes than I know what to do with! So, I thought I'd share the wealth. This is just some of her clothes I have for sale- I still have 3 boxes that I am going through! If you have any questions feel free to email me. Shipping is $4 for clothes and $6 for shoes. Paypal only please :) 



SOLD 

Carriage Boutique's flag smocked dress. 9 months. Runs big. $10


SOLD

White polo dress. 9 months. $9 (has matching bloomers)

 SOLD 
Candyland Fairytale Princess smocked dress. Worn ONCE. 9 months. $15





SOLD 
Zuchinni reversible applique jumper. Apple on one side and Santa on the other. 12 months. $20



SOLD

Vive Le Fete Smocked birthday dress. Worn once (on her birthday) 12 months $20



SOLD

Petit Ami pink and white dress. Worn once. size 6 months $14


Robeez black patent leather mary jane shoes. size 3. $10


Stride Rite black zebra shoes. size 3.5 $10


babygap black suede boots 0-3 mos $7


babygap white fur boots 6-12 mos $10


SOLD

two pair Robeez size 6-12 mos. $15/both pair NEVER WORN


SOLD

Grace and Lily's Closet squeaker shoes. Alligator sole. size 3. $7


That's it for now. Tomorrow I will have Mud Pie, smocked bubbles, babygap and Janie and Jack clothes! E-mail me to make an offer meredith.mcgovern(at)gmail.com


No comments: