Guess who's back??? That's right- 2012 is bringing my blog back public. I'm sure all five of you that read it are super excited. Looking back on 2011, it seems everyone has chosen a word or phrase to describe their year. Frankly, our year was awesome. I was trying to think of something that made it a "bad" or "rough" year, but honestly- I couldn't come up with anything! I'm pretty excited to start 2012, but 2011 was pretty good for my little family.
We rang in the New Year at a casino club with our closest friends. This is totally out of character for us- we normally are in bed by 11 on New Years, but when they asked if we were up for wearing sequins and being adults- we were all in!
I'm pretty sure "sequins" sold me, while "maker's mark" sold my husband on this idea.We had so much fun last night and are now spending today laying around while I cook Hoppin' John and cabbage for our Southern New Year's day dinner. I had so much fun "meeting" so many new blog and twitter friends in 2011 and I just KNOW that 2012 is going to let me actually meet some of these fabulous ladies (unless you are really the creepy old men my husband thinks you are) face to face!
Roots and Wings
3 weeks ago




No comments:
Post a Comment