Wednesday, February 16, 2011

What I'm Lovin' Wednesday

I decided to link up with this kind of love for What I'm Lovin' Wednesday!






1. My new Michael Kors purse. I have a love affair with the classic American designer and have been lusting after this baby for a while, so when I saw it on sale for $70 (marked down from $268) I KNEW it was meant to be!



2. Sookie Stackhouse books by Charlaine Harris. I read them all last summer and in anticipation of book 11 coming out in May, I've started re-reading them! I can't get enough of them and they are so much more "adult" than the Twilight series


3. Kindle and Kindle cover: Sweet hubs bought me a Kindle last year for Mother's day and it was hands down, the BEST gift he's ever given me! I am a complete book worm and this has been a LIFESAVER! He surprised me this Christmas with this adorable DVF cover 


4. Sperry's: I need a pair of these for spring/summer. Lucky me, I fit into kid's sizes so I will be getting them cheaper! 



5. Fun spring tops: if you follow me on Twitter, you've discovered that I own lots of black, grey and brown...not too many patterns, so I've decided to add some splashes of color for the spring. They have to be casual enough for the weekends and able to be dressed up with a cardigan for work! 




Forever 21 for all images


Hope everyone has a fabulous Wednesday! I am headed to Houston with the family here in a bit so it will be Sunday before I get a chance to post! 



2 comments:

Suze said...

Love my sperrys --mine are kid size too! Those shirts you picked are pretty! Can never go wrong with forever 21 ! Safe travels to Houston and enjoy that QT with the family! So exciting the hubs gets to come along too! Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

just came across your blog :) its so cute! great outfits girl! xo